|1. Vanilla Sponge Mix||500g|
|2. Eggs ||500g|
|3. Water / Milk ||125ml|
|4. Melted Butter / Oil||125g|
- Mix Vanilla Sponge Mix, eggs and water/milk and whisk approximately on low speed for 1 minute.
- Next, further whisk it for 5-8 minutes at high speed.
- Then, add in melted butter/oil and continue to mix at low speed for 1 minutes until homogenous.
- Pour the batter into the prepared 9 inch cake mould or pan.
- Bake at 170- 180c for 30-35 minutes. (Depends on oven or cake size).
- Let it cold and ready to serve. Can decorate it according to your own preferences