|1. Fuwa Fuwa Vanilla Sponge Mix||500g|
|2. Eggs ||500g|
|3. Water / Milk||125ml|
|4. Melted Butter / Oil||125g|
- Mix all Fuwa Fuwa Vanilla Sponge Mix, eggs and water/milk on low speed for 1 minute.
- Next, further whisk for 6-7 minutes at high speed until mix is pale white.
- Then, add in melted butter/oil and continue to mix at low speed for 1 minutes until well mix. Avoid overmixing
- Pour the batter into the 9 inch cake mould or pan.
- Bake at 170- 180c for 35-40 minutes. (Depends on oven or cake size).
- Let it cold and ready to serve. Decorate to own liking
- Optional : can add 15g or more Matcha powder, Hojicha powder or Sakura Rose powder for different Japanese flavour