|1. Choux Mochi Mix||500g|
|3. Water ||240ml|
|4. Melted Butter||115g|
|5. Optional : Black Sesame Seed||60g|
|6. Optional : Powder||5g - 8g|
- Mix Choux Mochi Mix, water & melted butter together on low speed for 1 min.
- While mixing, slowly mix in Egg until well mixed.
- Add in your favourite Group B and continue mix for 3 min, or until well mix.
- For plain original taste, skip step no.3
- Rest 8-10min & roll or pipe dough into desired size.
- Bake in Oven for 170c for 25-30 min (depends on oven size). Bake till cook if necessary.
- Let it cool and ready to serve
- TIPS : Can reduce egg amount if too wet. Wet hand helps roll dough into ball shape