|1. Blueberry Muffin Mix||500g|
|2. Eggs ||175g|
|3. Water / Milk||115ml|
- Mix Blueberry Muffin Mix, eggs and water/milk and whisk approximately on low speed for 2 minute.
- Scrape down and continue blend on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Add oil and mix for 1 min on low speed
- Pour the batter into the greased muffin pan or muffin cup
- Bake at 190c for 25-30 minutes. (Depends on oven or desired size).
- Bake till cook if necessary.
- Let it cold and ready to serve. Can decorate with snow sugar powder or fresh fruits too.