|1. Chocolate Brownie Mix||500g|
|2. Eggs ||150g|
|3. Water / Milk ||80ml|
|4. Melted Butter / Oil||125g|
- Mix Chocolate Brownie Mix, eggs and water/milk in a mixing bowl and beat for 1 minute at low speed.
- Scrape down the mixture. Whisk for another 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Add in group B and mix for 2 minute at low speed.
- Deposit batter into baking tray
- Bake at temperature 180°C for 15-18 minutes.
- Add roasted walnut, pecan nut or decorate with matcha powder on top for own preference