|1. Chocolate Sponge Mix||500g|
|2. Eggs ||500g|
|3. Water / Milk ||125ml|
|4. Melted Butter / Oil||125g|
- Mix Chocolate Sponge Mix, eggs and water/milk and whisk approximately on low speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the mixture. Whisk for another 7 minutes at high speed.
- Add in Melted Butter / Oil and mix for 1 minute at low speed.
- Deposit batter into baking tray
- Bake at temperature 180°C for 15-18 minutes.
- After baked remove swiss roll from baking tray immediately, onto baking wire rack to cool. Ready to be rolled only when cool.
- Roll with whipped cream or jam.